Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ever used a chainsaw for a manicure?

...just curious...Ever used a chainsaw for a manicure?
Funny but no i havn't.Ever used a chainsaw for a manicure?
Ask KING KONG !
Nah..I don't feel like loosing my foot today..or any day for that matter.
rofl!
no, but i used a dremel and that's close! ouch
No , but I've used 1 for a lethal weapon on an Ex.
well, i haven't used a chainsaw fer a manicure, but i have used a scalpel to remove someones hand at the joint. and i must say, it makes a lot less of a mess than a chainsaw. heh heh heh heh
Yeh, I do that all the time. Gets the job done real fast.
nope never
No
Yea and thats why I am typing with my toes.
no but i know some people that could use one for a pedicure
everyday.no not really!!!!!!!!my nails are so long. i don't need a chainsaw, just an emerying board.
no but i do use wire cutters for my toenails really
Oh man no,I just want to use a chainsaw.I love power tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment