Thursday, August 5, 2010

Manicure or Pedicure? Why?

what do u prefer? jw.Manicure or Pedicure? Why?
I like pedicures- they always last a lot longer and don't get chipped as easily. Plus, no one likes looking at someone with nasty feet...Manicure or Pedicure? Why?
PEDICURES!!


Because they never chip easily and my toes are always showing even when it is freezing and snowing outside i am wearing flip-dlops i love them (yes im weird i know...) haha anyways and i love having my feet rubbed and having lotion on them! lol, so i prefer pedicures!
I like pedicures because I just love the way my feet look after they have been pampered and polished. I get them mostly in the warmer months but still take care of my feet no matter what time of year it is.
Manicure. The hands are something that are used all the time. Manicures are personal and express yourself, my favorite are french manicures which are so cute with little personalized designs!
Manicure. I like girls with nice fingernails because I don't see their toe nails as a really special feature. They are just toe nails?!
Peddi! Beause they do more then they do when you get a manicure. They wash your feet scrub them and do a lot more! and its worth it 2 have cute toe nails!!!!
i prefer both if i could id get both


i love you avatar she is soooo pretty


i also agree with the first answer!!
Manicure because my toes are never showing.
Pedi. I love the way my toes look when finished and the softness of my feet and I looooove the foot and leg rub!
BOTH


I LIKE THE FEELIN OF PEOPLE DOIN STUFF FOR ME =]
both :)
  • cargo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment