Saturday, August 21, 2010

French Manicure?

Hey, I am guy in high school. A week ago we had a backwards day at my school, my girlfriend dressed me up as a girl and I dressed her up as a guy. My girlfriend had given me a french pedicure and also a french manicure with square tips. I was going to take the fake nails off but she wanted me to leave them on because it would be a waste if I didn't keep them on. Well, I kept them on and they started growing on me as well as the french pedicure. I told my girlfriend this and she was like, whatever you like, I like. She was fine with me liking my nails being done, she said we could make it a thing for us to do together every two weeks or so. So my question to you is, is it ok for me to like having a french pedicure and manicure with square tips?French Manicure?
Wel I think that depends on if you want people to stare at you and give you unwanted attention unless you just don't care what other people think which is not a bad way to be, then I guess If you like them keep them.French Manicure?
umm, that's a little weird, but do as you please!
its ok
No offense...but that is sooo gay! Are you sure you like your girlfriend? Thats something you should think about....

No comments:

Post a Comment