Thursday, August 5, 2010

Have you ever had a manicure?

No not yet, i bet they cost a lot though! Have you?Have you ever had a manicure?
yes! they're fun :-)Have you ever had a manicure?
Yes! My friend Connie Sue is a hair stylist and she has paid for manicures with the manicurist at the salon that she works at!
Yes, It's pretty nice to get one. You get to relax plus your nails are going to look healthy and nice. You should try it, but look for a good place that you know they are clean and sanatize their implements after each client.
what's a manicure%26gt;
Yeah
i manicure my own hands and feet, yes.
yes
yes i love getting my nails done!!!!


and a pedicure too!!!!!
Yes. Pedicures also.
Oh yes, lots :)





I used to get my nails done (with acrylics) regularly for the longest time but it got too expensive. I still do it occasionally though.
Yes I love manicures and I have had everything from the french tips to the natural look. My nails grow long so sometimes I just have to have them shaped and a little natural polish applied. Manicures make your hands look so much nicer.
Yes, I love them.
yeah
yeah!...and i loved it!...i also loved the pedicure too!%26lt;3
YA
yeah. i had my nails painted pink and french tipped before. and if your asking because you want one and havent before, here is some advice, chose a place not by prices but by how it appeals. no offence to anyone, but my friend got hers done someplace where everyone was foreign and they mis understood her and did the wrong thing, and she ended up paying alot of money. hope that helps =]
Yea they are AWESOME!! lol
Yes, I have considering my auntie owns a nail salon and my step mom and uncle can do nails professionally. So I get free manicures and pedicures. It's alot of fun. I love getting black tips.
yes.
Funny! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment