Thursday, August 5, 2010

Manicure Ideas?

Every year before school starts i get a haircut. That place also does mani/pedis. I'm goin 2 7th grade so i want my first manicure. I want a french manicure but not the original pink nails white tips. I want something like hot pink nails and black tips. Any color ideas? If it helps i have deeply tanned skin and black hair.





Thx xoxoManicure Ideas?
do red/pink tips. it looks hott :)


or just a regular french manicure. those look so clean and they never get oldManicure Ideas?
I always get black tips instead of the white. They are really cute and simple








help me answer my question pls


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjCL7r_a7wV4VUwzt0Ie2ibsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080723000823AA4dJOB
one that i do at home is where you do your middle finger in a different colour than your other nails. like if you do your nails black, then the middle one can be white.





if you wanted a french manicure, you should get one like white nails and black tips. i always found those cool. even the one that you said, where its like hot pink and black would look cool.





have fun! :)
You can get what my friend got. She got a french and it was white at the bottom and blue on top with glitter. (the glitter was on top with the blue)





Good luck!


Hope This Helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment