Saturday, August 21, 2010

French Manicure?

A week ago we had a backwards day at my school, my girlfriend dressed me up as a girl and I dressed her up as a guy. My girlfriend had given me a french pedicure and also a french manicure with square tips. I was going to take the fake nails off but she wanted me to leave them on because it would be a waste if I didn't keep them on. Well, I kept them on and they started growing on me as well as the french pedicure. I told my girlfriend this and she was like, whatever you like, I like. She was fine with me liking my nails being done, she said we could make it a thing for us to do together every two weeks or so. So my question to you is, is it ok for me to like having a french pedicure and manicure with square tips?French Manicure?
';OK'; is subjective. If you like it and feel like it's something you'd like to pursue then by all means go for it. Why do you care what I think?French Manicure?
They are your nails, do what you want with them.
Whatever floats your boat! If you like it and she doesn't mind, stick with it.
hmm... i'm not going to lie. it does sound a little wierd, but, as long as your girlfriend loves it and you are comfortable with being teased about it, then, its fine.
hmm i think it would be better just for you to have a manicure, people just may take it as the wrong way. Guys getting manicures isnt bad just the french tips is a little over the top.
Sure, if you're a retard. And when you ask again, for like the 125th time, the answer will be the same.
its ok
Ur a guy and she does manicures on you? Well, that's only okay if you enjoy it :S





It doesn't matter what shape nails you are. French manicures can work on anything.
Of course alot of professional men have manicures . it makes your nails look fresh and clean not nasty and dirty.. And if she likes it and you like it doesn't matter whether anyone else does. Plus, it gives you two as a couple one more thing to do together. Peace out
It is weird for you to have a french pedi and mani with square tips...Very weird...It is fine if you want to have your nails done and keep them clean and nice with maybe a clear nail polish painted on but french? well u will get a lot of stares but i guess if you really like it you shouldnt care what ppl think. Good Luck :)
i think it is really weird for guys to have like french manicure and pedicure but if its ';you'; why not. ur girlfriend said whtever makes u happy makes her happy so if ur not into it she should be okay with it but if u are she should be pleased
well this could mean-


~you are realizing that you are bi


~you dont mind the nails


~you want to be a girl





its up to you if you want to wear the, but people might start to stare.....im not sure if its a good idea....but w/e makes you happy.
  • cargo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment