Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Manicure/Pedicure?

I'm going for my first manicure and pedicure and I'm really excited.





Is there anything I need to know or bring?





I friend of mine told me I need long nails to get a manicure, is this true? My nails aren't long, they are actually quite short, I have to keep them short for work. Is this a problem?Manicure/Pedicure?
its not a probleme to have short nails, i think your friend said that because obviously, you can cut nails but you cant make them longer. so if you come in with long nails the lady has more possibilities of what to do


also, pedicures feel really nice :)


your gonna have a lot of fun


if i can give you any advice, i would say to wear flip flops


because your toe nails might not be entirely dry when its time for you to leave and you dont want to ruin your nails by putting socks on


have fun :)Manicure/Pedicure?
i always get manicure and pedicure!! ;)





no u dnt really have to bring anything. just keep your nails clean so that it's easier for them to do.





oh no you dont need long nails to get a manicure or pedicure. i have short nails too but they do them perfectly





xoxo


good luck!
No problem. They will work around what you have. A tip for the pedicure--wear sandals. A tip for the manicure--tip and/or pay first, it's hard to get your money out with wet nails.
no u dont need to bring anything but u might want 2 wear flip flops because not eery nails place gives u slippers nd no u dont need long nails i jus did my nails for my graduating 2morrow nd i told them to cut my nails so no
Nope , you can go as you are whenever, wherever..





They'll take care of you..


if nails are short they will just file them...





Enjoy!
of course not! you don't NEED long nails to get them


it just helps the person to shape it better and cut it better but it will still look good
Nope. it just might look better if there long. and no, you just hav 2 bring ur pretty old self :) my friend got her nails done and she has LITERALLY no nails. i dunno how they painted them o.o
you dont have to bring anything and your nails dont have to be long they can make any size nails look long
No but it is so cool its your first time have an awesome time by the way it looks better with long nails!


:)
no thats not a problem

No comments:

Post a Comment