Saturday, August 21, 2010

French Manicure?

Are french manicures cute for freshmen in highschool? Are they good for someone who is preppy/girly and are they appropriate??French Manicure?
Yes! Whether fake or painted on your own nails. I think its a must personally. Makes you look more elegant/cute and shows you have good hygiene.French Manicure?
you can never go wrong with a french manicure, for the preppy/girly people they look the best because its feminine, classy, and clean cut.
yeahh! I lovee getting french manicures and I'm not THAT girly. I mean I love clothes but I also love sports! i'm playing 3 sports during the school year! So its not always for preppy or girly girls.





And of course they're appropriate!





And either way it'll look cute. Even if your nails are short. or long!





Good Luck





-鈾?
French manicures are good for everybody.
Manicures always look good an a pretty girls fingers.
they are definately cute. If you are into the natrual look then they will work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment