Thursday, August 5, 2010

Manicure in Mount Prospect, IL?

Hey Everybody!


I'd like to know if anyone knows where to get a good and cheap manicure in the Mount Prospect, Illinois area. This time, I'd like to go to somebody who speaks english so I can tell them not to cut my fingers off when they're doing my cuticles!!Manicure in Mount Prospect, IL?
If you're willing to travel a little bit, try to make your way over to the Pink Nail and Spa in Park Ridge (downtown PR, right by the Pickwick Theater). I think you're going to be hard pressed to find a place where they speak perfect English unless you go to Mario Tricoci or some other expensive place. The staff at Pink is very friendly and seem to speak better English than the places you're used to. Otherwise, there is VV Nails in Elk Grove (on Arlington Heights Rd by the Elk Grove Bowl). They are Vietnamese and do a pretty good job as well. If you go there, have Vivienne do your nails. I believe she is the owner and does a very good job.
  • cargo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment