Saturday, August 21, 2010

French Manicure?

A week ago we had a backwards day at my school, my girlfriend dressed me up as a girl and I dressed her up as a guy. My girlfriend had given me a french pedicure and also a french manicure with square tips. I was going to take the fake nails off but she wanted me to leave them on because it would be a waste if I didn't keep them on. Well, I kept them on and they started growing on me as well as the french pedicure. I told my girlfriend this and she was like, whatever you like, I like. She was fine with me liking my nails being done, she said we could make it a thing for us to do together every two weeks or so. So my question to you is, is it ok for me to like having a french pedicure and manicure with square tips? And if the fake nails are really bad in your opinion, would just the french pedicure be alright?French Manicure?
there is no problem w/ liking ne of this watevr makes you happy having a pedicre and everything makes you feel sort of clean and beautiful i guess but my answer is its all fineFrench Manicure?
Enjoy it.
I mean.. if that's what you like it's fine.


Personally.. I think it's strange and would probably assume you were gay.
its ok if u like it

No comments:

Post a Comment