Saturday, August 21, 2010

French Manicure?

Hey, I made a bet with my girlfriend and I lost. She said that I have to get acrylic nails. She made an appointment for both of us next week. I have to keep them on for one day. But she said, if I keep them on for one week, then I get to do anything I want to her for 2 days. Should I do it or not? By the way, if I did do it, I would probably just take her out on a date, and have a nice dinner.French Manicure?
um, sure...but just 2 tell u that feel weird for a while and if u have contacts, DO NOT get them b/c u cant get them in %26amp;%26amp; out, trust meFrench Manicure?
Well it's your fault for making the bet.. it's a waste of money.
No, don't do it. Acrylics are really hard on your natural nails.





Actually, I'd ask to do something else instead of acrylics because you should have a professional remove them to avoid seriously damaging your nail bed.





Maybe she'd let you off the hook w/ a manicure or pedicure instead? You could even agree to wear polish on your toes!
I saw a guy with acrylics- thought he could be gay- it was odd cuz he had on nice business attire and looked professional and had these long nails. By hey, its a bet- go for it! Be secure in your manhood
Do it! Keep it on for a week! Do something crazy an live this to the fullest. That woul really impress your GF if you did all that just to take her out, do you realize that??
keeping them on for one day then taking them off is a *****. you have to soak them in like nail polish remover forever and then your nails will be super thin till that part of the nail grows out.
do it
  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment