Thursday, August 5, 2010

Manicure Question?

Ok girls.


Stupid question!


I've never had a manicure, I have an extra $25 this week and was thinking of getting one.


Is it normal/required to tip the manicurist or just paying the manicure fee is enough? I'm going by myself and I don't want to look stupid.





Thanks !!!Manicure Question?
If the salon is a tip-accepting salon (many salons/spas include the tip in the price of the service, like the one I work at), five dollars will suffice for a tip. If you're a little strapped for cash, your best bet is to go to a reputable beauty school, where the fee is low and the students are monitored. You'll get good service and you'll be providing a student with a much-needed experience!Manicure Question?
depending on how good of a manicure if it is really good and it costs you $15 give a $7/6 tip if it is bad and costs the same give a $4/3 tip.
Well have fun getting it but yes you are to tip her because you never know how shes getting paid through her/his company commission wise so yes tipping is the best because she will be disappointed when not receiving a tip shes doing you a service
Yes, If I were you I'd give her a little tip for sending her time for me.


GOOD LUCK
I tip the manicurist, but only if they do a decent job. Most of the time, I'll give them a couple of dollars on a $20 manicure. More if they really do a great job. I've not tipped on a few occasions, like when the manicurist cut my cuticles in numerous spots and did a very poor job painting my nails. (She spent most of the time chatting with her friend instead of concentrating on my nails.)
In my case it would depend on how much the manicure itself costs. I usually tip anyone who provides a service to me. But, if you're having false nails applied, it's probably going to cost more, so you may not have enough left from your $25 to tip. By the way, while tips are seldom required; they are always appreciated.
I've never had a manicurist get mad or snobby because I didn't tip. If you really like the job then drop a few bucks, but if you're a little on the broke side don't feel bad.
You should tip him/her. It is like when you get your hair cut, you normally tip him/her.
Tips are a must. Not a ton is required though, just a few dolloars. It is the proper thing to do.
You should tip her. That is usually what everybody does. It depends on how much u wanna tip. Usually for a 12 dllars to 17 dollars manicure I tip like 3 dollars. :)
yes, tipping is expected. i usually do about 15%.
Yes, you should tip a few bucks. I usually give 3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment