Saturday, August 21, 2010

Getting A Manicure/Pedicure?

I'm a guy, and am getting my first manicure/pedicure soon. What should I tell the nail person to do to my hands and feet? And stuff.Getting A Manicure/Pedicure?
I have had manicures before. Just sit there and enjoy it.





I had my first pedicure last month. Feels great.





Just tell them no nail polish.Getting A Manicure/Pedicure?
just make them look cleaner like take off the cuticle of the nail and buff them, nothing to obvious lol





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
do ';cleaning';





if you want them to put clear nail polish, then say so.
I had a pedicure and it was the best thing for my feet. I did tell the nail woman that I had athletes foot a year ago.





They pretty much know what to due with your feet and hands, but I would tell them not cutting you cuticles too low. Cuticles are where the skin and nails meet on your hand.
you dont want nails put on you just want them buffed and cleaned. with your feet, tell them you dont want polish that you just want the lotion and dead skin cut off your feet

No comments:

Post a Comment