Saturday, August 21, 2010

Manicure or pedicure?

Which do you preferManicure or pedicure?
Hi.


Me personally I prefer a pedicure. I have always likes getting pedicures done because I am a dancer and it feels so relaxing being able to get a pedicure done and having them pamper your feet. And us women are busy. We deserve to have some pampering done. LOL.





Hop I could help you!








Baby Doll :)Manicure or pedicure?
i prefer to get manicure bc i can give myself a pedicure, and its harder to do my nails.
I like pedicures because, I am also a dancer and a runner and I spend a lot of time on my feet. A pedicure is very relaxing. I would never get a manicure due to the often use of my hands and the nail polish would chip.
manicure
i like both, but manicures chip too easily for me to spend alot of money on them. I usually pay for pedicures--esp in the summer :)
Hmmm...





I really like them both but I like pedicures better..... They are soooo relaxing!!!





xo Jamie
manicure
Manicure, people see it more.
pedicure, the foot rub is divine!
mani


becauseits getting cold and your pedi wont show under those shoes!


mani you can show off all yr long
manicure


x

No comments:

Post a Comment