Saturday, August 21, 2010

My manicure lids won't open!?

I have like 5 of them,,,, and itss been long ever since I ve used them!


I cantt open them! HELPMy manicure lids won't open!?
buy a new one.My manicure lids won't open!?
use a dish cloth to grip the top.


i think you're talking about what i call nail polish?


sorry if i'm wrong.


and take a knife around the edge between the lid and bottle to loosen any dried paint.





please answer mine.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
you mean nail polish? soak the top in acetone polish remover to help loosen dried paint then use a rubber grip or washcloth to help with traction when you try to open
i'll use my super strength and open it!


아마!
try taking a pair of tongs (the big and strong ones) and grip the lid while some one twists it open!
just keep trying....

No comments:

Post a Comment