Thursday, August 5, 2010

Manicure & Pedicureee :D?

okay so after schoool today me and my freidsn are getting manicures and pedicures for our 8th grade moving up cermeonyy.this is my first manicure/pedicure soo um help? my dress is royal blue with some sliver sparkles my necklace is silver w. stars and i have a ring on my finger that is made of diamond stars soo wat shoulld i get?Manicure %26amp; Pedicureee :D?
a french manicure because its classic and elegant, you could even get it n your toes or on your toes you could have royal blue with little diamonds on them or even just silver.Manicure %26amp; Pedicureee :D?
i'd get a french manisure with a tiny diamond set on it


it's timeless and elegant............


or you could get icyblue nails with diamonds....


like this:


http://www.bigstockphoto.com/thumbs/8/6/鈥?/a>





it's a little small but it looks realy nice
easy, get royal blue nails, both feet and toes and sparkles on the toes.
How about a spelling book?
  • cargo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment